I really don't have a post title for this post. I am way excited to hear that mom, tabitha and melissa is getting out and excerising and keeping with it. Yes that did sound like doubtfulness but it's not. I have enjoyed gettting fit with my family. Keep up the Awesome work.
Today I had the oppourtunity to play on a summer softball team. We played 3 games loss 1 won 1 loss 1, by then I was tired and so was the rest of the team. I really thought I was in shape but boy was I wrong, but I am going to keep up and hopefully by the end of summer we will see some results not only me being in shape but also playing softball again. It's been a few long years since I actually have been on a team.
Keep Up all the Good Work, I know that it can be hard but it's all worth it in the end.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment