Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We are Together in This

Good Evening Everyone, YEAH is the first thing that I say to everyone.  Second Keep Up the Good Work.  I know that it's hard for everyone, I know where everyone is coming from the hard work, the sweat but all in all it's the end results of a more healthier lifestyle and feeling better. 

Thank you for all working hard and being there for each other. 
These last 2 days have been rough and rewarding.  On Tuesday I played 2 softball games back to back, we got our butts kicked but hey I was able to run around the bases and hit the ball with more power then I have had in the past.  Then today I walked around the old highschool football field 4 times which is a mile with 3 of my other co-workers.  Then I came home and mowed the lawn(with a push mower) for 1 1/2 hours.  I am tired but feel excited that I'm not doing this alone, Thanks again family

So since mom disclosed her weight I feel that I will also disclose my weight or approx since my scale battery is dead.  My approx weight is between 350 and 330.  It is higher then 330 because I can't step on the wii fit board.  Well when I get a battery for the scale I will let you know excately.  I know I am really embrassed on what my weight is so thank you for helping me with losing this weight and making my lifestyle a change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment