Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Butt bone ache
Tabitha and I did the wii yesterday morning and I paid for it this morning. My butt bones ached. Yea, you know the center of the check. Worked it out by doing laundry, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming. Then tonight we walked while your dad rode the bike from our house to Tabitha's then to the east end of the road and back to our house. The first stretch was hard but the last part was better. We slacked off last week and paid for it. Hope you guys have done better. Tomorrow will be better. Thanks for the encouragement Tabitha. Don't know how Michelle and Resa do 2 or more miles!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're are very welcome Mom. Love you and Dad.
ReplyDeleteYeah Keep up the good work, Dad I am glad to hear that you are getting out, it will up with your knees. It will probably hurt at first but keep going and it will get better and easier
ReplyDelete