Saturday morning of the Webster reunion Michelle and I went for a walk. Up a hill, down a hill, up a hill, down a hill, Don't know how far, but it was from Green Canyon until almost to Dean & Diane Sharp's old place. So I am guessing it was a good half mile. Wasn't too bad but it was a workout for me at least. And the funny part was the walk back into camp was the hardest. It was a steeper downhill walk.
This morning, Monday, it was cooler so I called Tabitha and she walked down and then we walked to the end of the road and then around the storage units. Stopped in the shade because it was getting lots warmer, then walked to Phillip's and then home. Tabitha is going to clock out the milage so we know how far we walked. Guessing about a half mile.
It was easier today, we didn't have t0 stop so much. Okay I didn't have to stop so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment